Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Yay - New Simon's Cat Video

I know it is silly to get this excited, but the newest Simon's Cat video is here!  As usual, it's adorable as this naughty kitty gets into a "sticky" situation.  Very realistic to what my own kitties have done:


That and I've found this from the geniuses at Biokleen:















The Biokleen Bac-Out Stain & Odor Eliminator.  Amazing.  Which I may have to run away and marry (hmm, making me a bigamist, but does a cleaner really count as a second marriage?) because of its awesomeness in handling pet stains, or any stains for that matter.  As you may or may not know, I'm a bit of a green cleaner and have been on a kick to use only natural cleaners.  I'm also an owner of several plump felines that make their fair share of messes to deal with.  Including, but not limited too my youngest cat's recent urine-a-thon (which stopped).  And my older cat's copying of said urine-a-thon (cross fingers, no urine for days now).  There was a lot of spraying of enzymatic cleaners including this one.

This cleaner is Heaven sent (and scented).  It has a pleasant lime aroma and you can just spray it on messes and go as it contains little microorganisms and enzymes that eat away the organic stains.  Since my preferred method of cleaning involves spraying and walking away, this makes this the IDEAL cleaner for me.  Plus, it doesn't just cover up stains it eats them!  And it's environmentally friendly and safe for my crazy allergies.

While I find this similar to Nature's Miracle (another favorite), it smells delish, so it wins out.  Spray it on any organic stains before the wash and voila!  You clean the stains away.  And in the garbage can, a breath of fresh air.  Did I mention I love this stuff?  Well I do.  Go buy some!

No comments:

Post a Comment